Aina on aikaa uneksia ~

maanantai 14. toukokuuta 2012

Tagattu.

Tälläisenä ernuna (liittyy asiaan?) ja aloittelevana bloggaajana on minulle käynyt ilmi, että minut on taggattu. Se ilmeisestti tarkoittaa, että minun tulee vastata näihin kysymyksiin, jotka Gisei on keksinyt:

 1. Are you happy with yourself?

-Yes, I'm very happy with myself. :)

2. What's you favourite taste?
 

I like strawberry and chocolate

3. Name 5 songs what you have listened in nowdays.

 Juha Tapio -Väsyneet maan
Skillet -Whispers in the dark (Nightcore version)
Petri Kosonen -Kunnia on herran
Green day -21 guns
and
Ikimono Garaki -Sakura

4. Do you cut your hair in barber's or yourself?
 My mum cut my hairs, if I ever want to.
 
5. What is the most worst sense of yours? (sense of hearing etc.)
 I have no idea.. D:
 
6. What your mom thinks you do in your free time?
Homeworks or nothing.

7. What you really do in your free time?
I am in computer, wathing anime 
or then 
I'm reading some really good book. 
I aslo may draw 
or  
sew with a sewing machine.

8. What's your favourite food?
I like chinese food :3

9. How old are in dog age? (if 7 years are 1 year in dog's life)
I'll be.. 2 and 1/7 year old.
 
10.What's worst singer/artist/band ever?
Some stupid heavy-metal artists.. I don't like that kind off music.

11. Have you ever wanted to say something to me, but you haven't ever said that?
That is a hard questuation. (Why did you ask?!) Well..
o/////o
"I'm happy when you are happy. I'm sad when you are sad. You are one of my irreplaceable firends." Let's stay together itsumo




Sitten luen säännöt (fiksua viimeisenä),

-Each tagged person must answer the 11 questions given to them by their "tagger" and post it on their blog.
--Tehty.
-Then, choose 11 new people to tag and link them in your post.

--Valitse 11 henkilöä?? Tuskin kaikilla on omaa blogia, tosin Bakanekolla on ainakin viisi persoonaa :3 Kai se käy?
-Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.

--Onko pakko olla englantia? Kuten huomaatte, en ole siinä hyvä.. (Ja ei kun nolaamaan itseni.) Olkoon menneeksi.
-Don't tag back to the person who has already tagged you.

--Voi ei, siis "kostaminen" on kiellettyä? D;





11 questions by me

1. If we would be in anime, what would be your hair colour?
2. Cat or Dog? Why?
3. What is the colour of your house?
4. What numbers is in pii after 3.14?
5. Do you like icehocey? Why, why not?
6. Two your favorite songs.
7. Why you like them?
8. What you want to do in future?
9. Your favorite movie. Why you like it?
10. What kind of person you think I am?
11. Where you would go (some other country), if you would get money for that. One week in hotel. Where you would go?


~♥~


And now I tag some of you:
♥ Kuparitien Sinikka
♥ Bakaneko
♥ Certtu
♥ Akai Nobody
SuzaKi-chan

♥ ichigo-
♥ GotyZ
♥ Bai-Ju-Li
♥ Nektariini-chan
♥ vt.Shinomi
♥ Maryan

Tiedän, että ulkonäkö tällä tekstillä on erittäin ala-arvoinen, mutta antakaa anteeksi.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti